About:
If you are looking for Adsense authority website creation on any niche then this Gig would be the ideal choice.
Why Authority Websites
- Satisfies the reader/visitor who wants to know all about the niche completely.
- Loved by Google and sees it has a potentially informative site.
- Has a very good CTR conversion and Good CPC.
What this gig offers
- You can come up with your niche or I can choose a perfect niche for you.
- I will do keyword research using Ubersuggest tool and the report will be sent to you for confirmation.
- Once we decide on the niche, I will recommend the domain name and it is your responsibility to buy domain and hosting.
- Each article will be unique and informative (not spun), SEO optimized, interlinked with another article, and externally link to other authority websites.
- I will include 2 copyrighted images for each article from Envato.com. You can use these images for any other purpose.
- I will add a Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram page for social media sharing.
- I will add all legal pages necessary for the Adsense approval
- I will provide an action plan and guide for your website to get ranked on Google.
Reviews
:
Thank you for your work.
:I think it was awesome... Especially his prompt response to messages.. I'm really impressed with his work.
:Will continue to use the seller over an over great work.
:Another great job, as always, thanks again!
:Seller communicated when the task was in need of more time.

No comments:
Post a Comment