Saturday, April 3, 2021

Set Up And Customize Your Divi Woocommerce Online Store











About:

Please Don't Place Order Before Contacting Me!



Hi There!

Here I will build and customize your Awesome Divi woo-Commerce Online Store. It will be eye-catchy, fully professional, and user-friendly responsive site.

I have vast experience in this field and very familiar with this job so don't hesitate to contact...



You will get:



✔ Unique dynamic Home page design

✔ Woo-commerce Setup & Settings update

Multilanguage setup with WPML

Custom Shop page and Different Category Pages

✔ Upload Product with customizing view for eye-catchy design

Variable products upload and configure

Payment method setup

Amazon affiliate site set up ( woozone )

✔ Popups

Custom responsive Header - Footer Design

✔ Opt-in Form

✔ Speed Optimisation

✔ Live Chat Integrations - Your client can easily chat with you through this

✔ Social Sharing and Social Following system setup



▢ Why Choose Me?

===============

 Quality Work & Cost Effective Price

 Unlimited Revision

 24/7 Support



Interested?

Feel free to contact me with a short description of your project. I will respond to you shortly.



Best Regard!

Mahfuz

Reviews


:

Excellent communication and high quality work, highly recommended

:

Thanks a lot. Great communication and support. Fast delivery. Perfect Work done. We absolutely can and will recommend you. Thanks thanks!

:

Second time to work together and I couldn't be happier. Did exactly as I needed and went above and beyond to add extra features and to resolve any issues I had. I highly recommend for any website or shopping cart needs.

:

Seller did a great job. Completed the job on time even though there were some issues to solve. I am a very happy customer and I will be using for more projects down the road. I highly recommend for and website projects that you may have.

:

Excellent work, ability to understand needs and 5-star problem solving. I recommend this guy, courtesy and patience. in 2 days he fixed my site and made it performant and full of content. Thanks and see you soon




No comments:

Post a Comment