Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Create Avada Websites And Fix Websites











About:

In this gig, I will design and organize your website using the WordPress Evada theme. I have been working with the Avada theme for over 3 years now. So you can trust me completely!





Services you will receive:



  • Install and customize the ODA theme
  • Set up theme demo
  • Home page / one page design
  • Custom website design with more than 10 pages (premium package)
  • Mobile friendly website
  • Instructions for you to manage your own website
  • SEO optimization
  • Image Gallery / Slider
  • Sets up social media links
  • ECommerce Online Shop Functionality (Premium Package)



In this gig, I will design and layout your website using the WordPress Evada theme. I have been working with ODA theme for over 3 years now. So you can trust me completely!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment