About:
- Dentist
- Doctor
- Physiotherapist
- Clinic
- Hospital
- Psychologist
- Health coach
- Pharmacy and more
- Highly Responsive and Mobile Friendly Website Design
- Online book appointment
- Live Chat option
- Skype Call
- Fast loading pages
- Attractive slider
- SEO friendly
- Fully secure website
- Content uploaded
- Contact from
- Google map
- Multi-Language
- Payment Gateway Integration using Stripe, PayPal, etc.
- Social media integration
Reviews
:
The seller was kind and patient. He has excellent communication skills. He is the best person I have worked with on fiver so far. He always goes above and beyond to get work done. Quality is more important to him than the money you are paying him. He is straightforward to work with and very understanding. Please, don't doubt his ability to give you the best of the best. Reach out to him if you have any concerns, and he will find a way to work with you. I will recommend him and keep using him for all my projects.
:Seller is patient to work with and will definitely deliver a high quality work over the price you will pay him for. He goes above and beyond to get done. I will definitely recommend him. Don't be doubtful of using him because he will not disappoint. I will be using him from now on for all my future developments I do for my clients.
:Great developer. He is very technical and understands how to create a nice site. Answered all my questions, was able to make every idea I had for my site a reality. Will work with again on future projects. Highly recommended.
:Arif was extremely helpful with the development of our webpage. He was patient and knowledgeable about the specific requirements of development and how to transfer his work onto our server. His design was exceptional and very easy to navigate. He does excellent work and we will definitely be using him again in the future.
:He is amazing!! I was a terrible client. I ordered wrong and needed so much guidance. He helped me so much and gave me a great product!

No comments:
Post a Comment