About:
Hy, i am with 5 years of experience in wordpress/php development i can design theme and plugin from scratch, i have extensive experience with woocommerce i can fix issue of all kind php JS and can design custom templates of product page cart or checkout page.
Woocommerce checkout page customizing or modifying
custom checkout page
WooCommerce Multi-Step Checkout
WooCommerce Single Page Checkout
some of the product and checkout pages links i have worked on.
Product Pages
https://vouwmetersbedrukken.be/product/stabila-wood-400/
https://firstfloorcph.dk/vare/new-yorker-brusevaeg/
https://www.icontactbranding.com/product/typography-teal-printed-tshirt/
https://resumifyy.com/product/fortune-calibre-3/
Shop pages
https://www.thenissanfigaroshop.co.uk/parts-department/
https://www.trafficfunneling.com/drive-traffic/
Checkout Pages
https://devorahstore.com/checkout/
https://fitnyshop.com/checkout/
https://myprotix.com/checkout/
https://paulyglotte.com/cart
https://www.trafficfunneling.com/global-checkout/
https://coronacare.co.il/checkout/
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Awesome job - if I could give 6 stars I would. Usman took my idea and improved on it. He paid attention to detail, made sure to consult with me every step of the way, and then went above and beyond. He also finished ahead of schedule, which was helpful. Highly recommended.
Seller's Response:thankyou.
Seller's Response:Usmanfakhar did an amazing job. He really is an expert in this order page creation and I recommend him to anyone looking to create a great checkout experience for their customers.
Seller's Response:Thankyou.
Seller's Response:Usman is an exceptional coder. His coding is excellent and he communicates on all issues well. I had asked him to fix the custom checkout page which he was able to do without any hassles. He worked through the night and provided top notch service. Will surely hire him again!

No comments:
Post a Comment