Monday, December 28, 2020

Convert PSD, Xd, Ai, Figma, Sketch To Wordpress With Elementor Pro











About:

Customer service and satisfaction are my first priority!



Please Message me Before placing the order.



Hi There,



  I am Sohail Farooq professional WordPress website, developer. Expert in designing and developing websites with Elementor Pro. Thanks for your interest and I truly appreciate your choice. I am working in this industry since 2011 and have developed so many websites using WordPress and Elementor.



★★★ Fiverr Best Rated Seller ★★★



I will Convert your PSD, xd, ai, Figma, sketch Designs to WordPress with Elementor Pro. The converted pages will be 110% similar to your designs.



What you will get :



  • PSDXDAISketchFigma, Mockup to WordPress using your desired page builder (ElementorWP-BakeryVisual Composer).
  • Semantic Markup
  • Clean and Professional Design
  • Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox,IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
  • Fully Responsive on all devices, be it mobile, iPad, laptop, or desktop
  • Custom Font
  • 100% Pixel Perfect Conversion
  • SEO Friendly
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



Why should you choose me?



✓ Free Security & Page Speed Plugins included

✓ Great communication and dedicated support. My goal is that you are 100% satisfied.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment